Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ballet Chic With Martha Stewart Weddings

Happy Monday, everyone!

I'm thrilled about today's post. You see, the ballet holds a special place in my heart, as it's a huge part of my past. So imagine my excitement when I got nuzzled into my couch yesterday afternoon, blankets perfectly spread over my legs, tootsies nice and warm and I cracked open my new issue of Martha Stewart Weddings to find an entire bridal fashion shoot devoted to the ballet. AND, and, the models are dancers from the American Ballet Theater. Ahhh! I almost yelped out in happiness. So, today my dear readers, I'm sharing these truly amazing photos with you because I'm just cool like that (but, if you enjoy all things weddings, or fashion, or ballet, you might want to run out to get your very own copy of MSW Magazine just for your own collection).

I present to you, an evening at the ballet:

(All photos courtesy of Martha Stewart Weddings)

Photobucket
Vera Wang Gown

Photobucket
Invitations, illustrations and calligraphy by Leigh Wells; printing by Print Icon; Blush Duo Tweed Effect in Tweed Pink, Chanel; "Cleopatra" solid perfume, Tocca; Earrings, Haute Bride; "Murillo" comb, Christina Garcia.

Photobucket
Wedding Gown by Reem Acra, style Queen Anne's Lace; necklace by Cartier; earrings by Harry Winston

Photobucket
Bride's gown by Anne Barge

Photobucket
Bridal gown by Amsale, style Caprice; Bridesmaids dresses by TwoBirds Bridesmaids; Headband by Jennifer Behr, style Ava

Photobucket
Bridal gown by Rivini, style Savia; Flower girl dresses by Dagmar Daley

Photobucket
Bridal gown by Jim Hjelm, style 8009

Photobucket
Gown, Ines Di Santo; suit by Brooks Brothers; chandeliers from save-on-crafts.com

Photobucket


Photobucket
Jenny Packham gown, style Tiara

Photobucket
Halter wedding dress by Wtoo Maids; "Couture" bow d'orsay pumps, Valentino; "Sunrise Amber" two-tone dress, J. Mendel; "Tres Decollete" heels, Christian Louboutin; Sleeveless tulle dress, Luisa Beccaria; "Macaroon" heels, Jinny Kim Shoes

Photobucket
Bridal gown by Monique Lhuillier, style Sabine

Photobucket
Bridal gown by Melissa Sweet for Priscilla of Boston, style Uma

Photobucket
Bridal gown by Peter Langner, style Zanzibar


For full details on this lovely Ballet-Inspired Bridal Fashion Shoot, be sure to visit Martha Stewart Weddings, or pick up their new Spring 2010 issue, in stores now.

No comments:

Post a Comment