Thursday, September 2, 2010
To enter, a friend or family member must nominate the bride- and groom-to-be by e-mailing the following information to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com:
1. The bride’s name, groom’s name and wedding date.
2. Engagement story (under 500 words, please).
3. Feel/style of the wedding (include planned personal touches and details, if available)
4. A description of why you think the couple deserves to win, including any struggles or hardships they've faced recently (under 500 words, please).
5. 1-3 photos of the bride and groom.
The winning contestant will receive:
Photography Package by Hanle Productions:
Eight hours of continuous coverage
Online gallery of photos
All hi-res photos on CD for printing
Upgrades such as a photobooth and albums can be purchased for an additional charge. *No substitutions allowed; engagement session must take place prior to the wedding.
Wedding Coordination Package by SH Weddings:
One lead coordinator, and one assistant for the entire day of the wedding
All-day wedding coordination, including set-up and tear-down of decor
One venue walkthrough prior to the wedding
Unlimited e-mail/phone communication
Rules for entering:
a) Your wedding date must be in 2011.
b) Both Hanle Productions and SH Weddings must be available on your date.
c) The wedding must take place in the Chicagoland area.
d) You must not yet have booked your photographer or wedding planner/coordinator.
e) Any entries without the listed information will not be considered.
f) This must be the first time the couple/couple's family and friends are inquiring about services from SH Weddings and Hanle Productions. This is not valid for current clients.
g) Contest winners must sign contracts with both vendors. In other words, contestant winners cannot accept one vendor, and not the other.