Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Real Illinois Wedding: Hannah and Adam

I'm tickled pink about today's real wedding feature! I had the absolute honor of coordinating Hannah and Adam's Naperville, IL wedding back in April, and I can't say enough amazing things about these two. They are so madly in love, bring out the best in each other, and had absolutely lovely families to share their day with. I will not lie, parts of their celebration made me a little teary!

At this wedding, I met a wonderful, kind and amazingly talented photographer Brittany Parker of Hanle Productions. I must admit, when I found out she was photographing Hannah and Adam, I was giddy because her artistic style is just beautiful.

So, without further ado, let's shake our tail feathers for Hannah and Adam!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So many sincere thanks to Brittany at Hanle Productions for sharing these photos with us today! Brittany has her own blog, which is a must-see, so be sure to pop on over and visit. Hannah and Adam, I had the most wonderful time taking part in your wedding, and I'm wishing you all the best as you start your new lives together in New York City!

Vendors for Hannah and Adam's Wedding:

Photography and photobooth: Hanle Productions
Wedding coordinator: SH Weddings
Bridal gown: Mori Lee
Bridesmaids dresses: Mori Lee and Dessy
Church: Wesley United Methodist Church in Naperville, IL
Reception Venue and cake: Signature Events
Floral design: Mi Kim
Stationary design: Hannah's cousin, Julie Jennings
Videography: Ben Nissen & Brandon Hauer
DJ: Sundeep Entertainment

1 comment:

Brittany Parker said...

awww thanks!!! I am so excited I got to work with you! It was a real honor!!!

Post a Comment