Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Introducing The Limited's Wedding Collection

Last week on June 3 (I know, I'm a bit behind! Bad blogger!), The Limited debuted their wedding collection. I have to say that, honestly, I was a bit disappointed at first, but only because the collection was so, well ... limited (pun seriously not intended). But it's been growing on me over the past few days, and I hope that the line expands into full collection someday because the prices are amazing compared to J. Crew and other off-the-rack retailers. Let's take a look at some highlights, shall we?



Photobucket
The Elegant Wedding Gown, $298.


Photobucket
The Romantic Wedding Gown, $298.



Photobucket
The Ruffle Front Bridesmaids Dress, $89.50.



Photobucket
Draped Waist Tank Bridesmaids Dress, $89.50.



Photobucket
Pull Through Flower Wrap, $49.50.



Photobucket
Organza Rose Headbands, $16.50.



Photobucket
Big Triple Flower Headband, $22.50.



Photobucket
Stretch Flower Belt, $24.50.



Photobucket
Pleated Clutch, $39.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment