Monday, February 15, 2010

Inspiration Board: Alice in Wonderland

Raise your hand if you're counting down the days until Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" hits theaters!

You can't see it, but I'm raising my hand. Enthusiastically.

Alice has always been one of my favorite Disney movies, and when I saw pictures from Tim Burton's remake, I was all kinds of inspired. I instantly started putting images together of ice blue dresses, pink roses, tea cups and whimsical branches with an overall feel of bohemian playfulness and elegance.

Photobucket

Movie poster source

Photobucket

Top row: Jenny Yoo bridesmaids dress in ice blue, branch centerpiece by The Knot, band of angels hairstyle
Middle Row: Kate Spade Gesture pumps, tea cups, Claire Pettibone bridal gown
Bottom row: Table scape from Style Me Pretty, ice blue cake, pink bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment