Sunday, April 11, 2010

Off The Rack Bridesmaids Dresses

If I had a nickel for everytime I thought to myself, "This would make such a cute bridesmaids dress!" while I was out shopping, I'd definitely have enough money to actually buy one of those dresses. Is it strange that I'm usually thinking about wedding day style, rather then my own style, while out shopping as a married woman? Anyhoo, off the rack dresses are such a great, convenient and money-saving option for bridesmaids, and for the most part, they can easily be integrated into an everyday or special occasion wardrobe. And without the hassle of having to special order, you buy, and take-home that day.

I've collected four dresses I've seen recently that I think would be great options for bridesmaids, and paired them with shoes and a bouquet. All of these cute little numbers can be found on the racks of some pretty popular stores for easy accessibility.

Option No. 1
Color palette: Navy blue casual, modern burnt orange and metallic gold to round out the warm tones.

Photobucket
Rushing Ruffles Dress by Anthropologie; Lora Sandals by Kate Spade; Orange bouquet from Brides.com.



Option No. 2
Color palette: Homespun wedding white, navel orange and picnic red.

Photobucket
Homegrown dress by Anthropologie; Martinez Valero Corona Sandal from Nordstrom.com; Friendly Flowers bouquet from Martha Stewart Weddings.



Option No. 3
Color pallette: Black and white polka dot, sunshine yellow and peach.

Photobucket
Strapless Dot Chiffon Dress from White House Black Market; Nine West Escher Pumps from Zappos.com; Yellow bouquet from Brides.com.


Option No. 4
Color pallette: Royale plum, warm metallic gold and bright green.

Photobucket
Floral Applique Dress from Ann Taylor Loft; Pierre Dumas Excelent sandals from Piperlime.com; Green bouquet from Brides.com.


Have you given your bridesmaids the option of off the rack dresses? How did it work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment