Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Announcement: SH Weddings is Live!

We're so very excited about today's announcement!

Some of you may know that I'm also the owner of a wedding planning business, SH Weddings. Over the past few months, Mr. Owl and I have been hard at work developing the Web site, and we finished this past weekend. Woo hoo! Take a looksie:

Photobucket

Special thanks to Cousin Owl who designed the logo (illustrated from our very own wedding photo), and to Mr. Owl, who did all the technical stuff (because I really don't what what that "stuff" is called). I'm so very pleased with it so far, and I'm looking forward to developing it over time.

Interested in becoming a fan on Facebook to keep up with SH Weddings and receive special offers on wedding coordination packages? Click here!

2 comments:

Hooman Bahrani said...

Congrats! A great website!

zerry ht said...

I am looking for a wedding planner for my big day that will be arranged at one of NYC wedding venues. My friend also organized her wedding there and recommended me. But just need to have a good wedding planner for the event.

Post a Comment