Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Announcement: SH Weddings is Live!

We're so very excited about today's announcement!

Some of you may know that I'm also the owner of a wedding planning business, SH Weddings. Over the past few months, Mr. Owl and I have been hard at work developing the Web site, and we finished this past weekend. Woo hoo! Take a looksie:

Photobucket

Special thanks to Cousin Owl who designed the logo (illustrated from our very own wedding photo), and to Mr. Owl, who did all the technical stuff (because I really don't what what that "stuff" is called). I'm so very pleased with it so far, and I'm looking forward to developing it over time.

Interested in becoming a fan on Facebook to keep up with SH Weddings and receive special offers on wedding coordination packages? Click here!

1 comment:

Hooman Bahrani said...

Congrats! A great website!

Post a Comment